[GRASS-user] Spectral Unmixing

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Nov 30 06:12:39 PST 2012

hi Rashad,

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:52 PM, Mohammed Rashad
<mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am getting some output from i.spec.unmix which uses gmath and some data
> structures from meschach
>
> Please find below screenshot and notes of the spectral unmixing output.
>
> Could you please verify it and let me know.

this looks really very promising!

Of course the results depend a lot on the input spectra which are
sometimes not easy to obtain. You need to identify pure pixels
which one can find the the corners of the PCA featurespace. When
time, I can translate my German instructions to English.

> Code works in grass 6.4(release), grass 6.5(grass6_devel), grass
> 6.3(release)

Wonderful.
For the GRASS 6 version, could you please update or patch against
grass-addons/grass6/imagery/i.spec.unmix/
?

> If outputs are fine I will port to grass7

Great!

Thanks for your hard work,
Markus