[GRASS-user] Spectral Unmixing

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 07:52:36 PST 2012

Thanks. I am glad that results looks fine. BTW, I have write access to
grass addons svn. So Can I commit the code by myself ?

If so I will do it by monday evening. I had sent another mail to you

i.spec.unmix [new output]

And for the record it has been ported to grass7 today.

see more info below.

*i.spec.unmix group=group2 at landsat result=res error=err iter=iter
matrix=/home/rashad/dev/sample/spectrum.dat*

Dataset: *nc_spm_08*
Mapset: *landsat*

group2 at landsat
*-------------*
*<lsat5_1987_10 at landsat>    <lsat5_1987_20 at landsat>    *
*<lsat5_1987_30 at landsat>    <lsat5_1987_40 at landsat>    *
*<lsat5_1987_50 at landsat>    <lsat5_1987_60 at landsat>    *
*-------------*

*Output Files(created):*
Results: res.1, res.2, res.3, res.4
Iteration: iter
Error: err

I hope results are pretty much similar here

*Attached Files*

res.1png screenshot of raster map (res.1)
will attach screenshot of other outputs maps if needed

--
Regards,
   Rashad