[GRASS-user] Can't load Grass 7 on Windows 7

Filipe Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:41:08 PDT 2012

Hi,

Sorry for my ignorance on the subject, but what do you mean by *" run
"make" within the directory and check for the error"* ?

Meanwhile I tried reinstalling and uninstall/install Grass 7 and I still
get the same error. If its a local problem shouldn't that have solved the
problem?

Thanks

Best regards
F.