[GRASS-user] How I can download the eigensystem.exe and source code

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Fri Oct 5 10:21:42 PDT 2012

>Thank you very much Sylvain, I  compile the m.eigensystem successfully but
can't execute  the
>application. Actually the out come is not an application(*.exe) but
EIGENSYSTEM file. So, Please tell me
> How I can handle it.

have you tried the wxgui-g.extension-manager?

m.eigensystem is a grass-addon; so you can add this grass-addon by the
wxgui-g.extension-manager.

furthermore m.eigensystem isn't a standalone application, it works only
within a grass-session.

-----
best regards
Helmut