[GRASS-user] Hyperindex map for genaration of ATLAS, Volume of Water/Earth with reference to a user stated depth datum, Genarate dip/strike from the DEM model

SWAPAN GHOSH swap.ghsh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 04:58:37 PDT 2012

Dear Markus,

Thank you very much. I can solve the problem as per your advice.I have also
small request to you that how I can solve the below four problem like-

- Reading hyperspectral image and then convert it into Grass GIS format.
- BitMap(Color,Mono and grey scale bitmap back ground)
- Cut and Fill from two DEM
- Statistical properties from the DEM using user specified polygon on a
specified area of a river

Thanks & Regards,

Swapan Ghosh