[GRASS-user] Grass-GIS 7 first impressions

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 00:25:39 PDT 2012

Concerning the boundaries rendering too thick; under GUI settings (menu:
settings - preferences) under the tab 'Map display', you can set the
Display driver from Cairo (the default I think) to png. That will bring you
back to thinner lines.

I was going to answer that there was an option to disable anti-alias, but I
can't find that option. But I guess that is what Cairo display is doing;
anti-aliasing the lines.

As for the g.copy problem with selecting multiple maps, I can confirm that
doesn't work. Sounds like a bug to me, perhaps you can file a bug report?

Cheers,

Paulo

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Richard Chirgwin <rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au