[GRASS-user] colortable RGB value for a pixel based on its value?

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:33:18 PDT 2012

Hi there.

I'm trying to do dome tricks with r.colors.stddev and was wondering if
there is a way to know which RGB value will be assigned to a raster value?
More precisely, I want to use the r.colors.stddev scheme in a
moving-window, so that the central pixel is colored
using r.colors.stddev but using only the values of its surrounding pixels.

best

Carlos

--
Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann
Institute of Geosciences - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil

http://carlosgrohmann.com