[GRASS-user] [GRASS-windows] i.ortho.photo

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 24 00:23:17 PDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Cverckova, Lubica
<Lubica.Cverckova at hatchmott.com> wrote:
> Is orthorectification module available in new (or the most stable) version
> of GRASS for windows7 ?

So far there is not but there is some hope to get it developed over the
next months.

> If not is there a workaround?

Well, all modules can be used on command line; the point is that
you need to prepare the input ASCII files somehow (which the GUI
would do for you).

The only immediate solution is to use GRASS 6 on Cygwin which provides
a X-Server, enabling you to use the old interface.
However, I hope that we get a new GUI for GRASS 7 in the near future.

Markus