[GRASS-user] New AddOns for Analyzing landscape connectivity based on graph-theory - the r.connectivity.*-toolchain

SBL Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed Sep 12 01:48:08 PDT 2012

OK, then I will add an example based on the North Carolina dataset, as soon
as I find the time for that. I do not think addidional data is necessary. I
will figure that out and come back to you if necessary.

In the meantime, I made some adjustments in the scripts, so they can be run
with WinGRASS as well. But I did not manage to add the AddOns using
g.extension under MS Windows. In this context I have two additional
questions (in order to make the AddOns available on Windows as well):

For WinGRASS version 6, additional .bat files are required in the
bin-folder. Should these bat-files be added to the svn-repository?

If the AddOns are not compiled, no html-help is build either. Should one add
a complete <module>.html to the svn repository?

Stefan