[GRASS-user] New AddOns for Analyzing landscape connectivity based on graph-theory - the r.connectivity.*-toolchain

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 12 13:36:00 PDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 10:48 AM, SBL <Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no> wrote:
> OK, then I will add an example based on the North Carolina dataset, as soon
> as I find the time for that. I do not think addidional data is necessary. I
> will figure that out and come back to you if necessary.
>
> In the meantime, I made some adjustments in the scripts, so they can be run
> with WinGRASS as well.

Congratulations!

> But I did not manage to add the AddOns using g.extension under
> MS Windows.

(They appear to be compiled:
http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass64/addons/grass-6.4.3svn/
)

> In this context I have two additional
> questions (in order to make the AddOns available on Windows as well):
>
> For WinGRASS version 6, additional .bat files are required in the
> bin-folder. Should these bat-files be added to the svn-repository?

I think yes, and the Makefile should take care to get them into the bin-folder.

> If the AddOns are not compiled, no html-help is build either. Should one add
> a complete <module>.html to the svn repository?

No since this would generate double parameter entries.

You can see them in HTML mode through trac, e.g.
https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/raster/r.connectivity.corridors/description.html

(svn propset must be right for this, I fixed it)

Markus