[GRASS-user] aspect claculations with integer and float rasters

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 19:08:42 PDT 2012

Hi Hamish, thanks for the quick reply.

Well, I think this is not related to output but to _input_. It's as
r.slope.aspect doesn't care if the input is integer or float, so the
output aspect always has the artifacts.

I tried using 'prec=float' (or double) and it makes no difference.

I also cannot try r.param.scale because it doesn't work in lat/long locations :(

best

Carlos

--
Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann
Institute of Geosciences - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil

http://carlosgrohmann.com