[GRASS-user] data format changing

巩哲 gongzhe79 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 22:14:43 PDT 2012

    Hi,I had met some problems about data format.
    Firstly,I imported SPOTVGT NDVI file into GRASS, by using i.in.spotvgt,
the data range is -0.96~0.92 (already resampled by r.mapcalc).Then I need a
binary image for analyzing in another software,so I exported
the map by using r.out.bin -ib input=XXXXX,output=XXXXX,then a 16 bit
binary image was created, but the data value became only 0 or 1. So when
and where should I change the data format by using what command?
   Looking forward to your reply!Thank you so much.