[GRASS-user] FW: r.out.xyz: Output error

Stephen Brearley mail at stephenbrearley.name
Mon Apr 1 02:41:41 PDT 2013

Hi Helmut

Not clear what you mean by separator. Recognise '|' as the pipe symbol in
Unix. I'm running Windows, and the module enters a ' ' (space) or I do this
manually when I type in the command. Note that the '@' symbol seems to have
got changed to ' AT ' by the parser. Tried manually typing the command with
'@' instead of ' AT ' all this and get the same result.

Is this a bug, and could it be present in other modules, say if the code has
been copied and pasted, since 'output' is a rather common parameter?
Do we have a fix?

Thanks
  Stephen