[GRASS-user] Fwd: Problem with GRASS GIS

Adrian Kirilov kirilov.adrian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:53:22 PDT 2013

My last message has been sent accidentally...   :)

Anyway, I cannot run NVIZ command in GUI mode of the program. It just
doesn't start and nothing happens. And also when I start GRASS GIS there is
a strange black dos window, which opens within the program. Anybody knows
what it is it?
When I open GUI with the command 'gis.m' the command gis manager just stuck
on 'Not Responding' and stops working.
Any suggestions what to do about these issues? Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Adrian Kirilov