[GRASS-user] GRASS on Mac OS 10.8.3

Adam Dershowitz adershowitz at exponent.com
Tue Apr 9 17:37:24 PDT 2013

That did the job.
In my case it was actually in .profile.  I think that by default Macports,
on recent systems, builds 64 bit.  But, to complicate things, I actually
have a "universal" build of python, but not wxPython.  My guess is that
the problem was actually with wx, not with python itself.

Thank you much!

-- Adam