[GRASS-user] Exercises and Tutorials for GRASS GIS

Adrian Kirilov kirilov.adrian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 04:06:20 PDT 2013

     Hello to all GRASS GIS users,

My name is Adrian Kirilov. I'm currently student and I'm making my thesis
this semester. I have to use GIS software for it and I decided to use GRASS
GIS. I have to work with vector data and specifically with ASCII text files
from lidar processed data. The problem is that I'm completely new in GRASS
and I want to advance as fast as possible in it.
     I was looking for something like exercises starting from scratch but
without success. I don't even know how to start the project with vector
data from scratch.         Thank you in advance and I'm looking forward for
your answer!

     Regards,

     Adrian Kirilov