[GRASS-user] First steps in GRASS GIS

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 06:01:46 PDT 2013

Adrian,

I think it would be very helpful to you to work through some of the
available tutorials available here:
http://grass.osgeo.org/documentation/tutorials/ before going further. I
also HIGHLY recommend purchasing:

M. Neteler, H. Mitasova, 2008. Open Source GIS: A GRASS GIS Approach. Third
edition <http://www.grassbook.org/>. 420 pages, Springer, New York
(ISBN-10: 038735767X; ISBN-13: 978-0387357676)

referenced here: http://grass.osgeo.org/documentation/books/ Other books
are available, too.

Regards,
Tom