[GRASS-user] Number of centroids outside area: difficulty with cleaning

RichardC richtcooper at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 14 06:27:20 PDT 2013

> The reason for these problems is one step earlier. Try to densify the
vector boundaries with v.split, optionally followed by v.build.polylines
before reprojecting it. See [0] for an example of the effect on
reprojection.

I tried v.split and v.build.polyline but after re-projecting I'm still
getting the issue with duplicate centroids and centroids outside area.

I'll try repeatiug the process but on a smaller region and see how that
goes.

Thanks.