[GRASS-user] grass vector model, cats and layers concept

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Apr 22 04:36:50 PDT 2013

On 20/04/13 17:26, Benjamin Ducke wrote:
> Yes, it looks a lot nicer with the
> GRASSy green colours.

+1

A couple remarks:

- I'm not sure I like the difference in size of cat values between
layers. It gives the idea that there is one important and two secondary
layers.

- Your attribute table examples all show the classical GRASS usage of
category values as indicators of type (type of path, type of plot).
Maybe, just to make that point clear, you could use a table with
individual cat values for each feature and a second column with type.

Moritz