[GRASS-user] grass rastercal doesn't work

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 08:14:33 PDT 2013

Hello everybody,I have problems with r.mapcalcI'm use a fresh compiled grass70 from source in my ubuntu desktop 12.10the review cod of grass is 55939.I 'm just trying to clip a raster using a mask:first I created a mask from a raster, then I use r.mapcal:new_cut_map=old_map
I got a normal conclusion of calculation with 100% done and the specification [Raster MASK present],but the new raster layer seems to be void.
I think I have problems with gdal lib? Have you some hints?
Regards
Eugenio