[GRASS-user] Attribute table from v.net.allpairs; v.out.ogr - dsn option in GUI

Johannes Radinger johannesradinger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 01:33:24 PDT 2013

Hi,

@Markus M: Thank you for the fix.

However, somehow I am not able to export the attribute table that is
created by v.net.allpairs.
There is nothing special with the v.net.allpairs operation, just 13 points
along the network. The result
looks okay and the attribute table is as it should be. When I try
db.out.ogr nothing is produced (db.out.ogr
works with other tables):

db.out.ogr input=map_1 dsn=/home/radinger/Analysis/test format=CSV
I get the warning above that the vector map <map_1> can not be found and
there is no output created at
all. Can anyone reproduce that problem with a net.allpairs-attribute table?

/Johannes