[GRASS-user] Fwd: Re: ppa for grass 7 Ubuntu Quantal

Rashad M mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 02:50:03 PDT 2013

Tim,

your grass7.0 also gives error in g.version right?. I think it might be a
bug in grass which need to be fixed.

regarding addon packaging. We can create packages like
grassaddons(full addons)
grassaddons-imgagery
grassaddons-vector
grassaddons-raster
grasssaddons-general

I can give it a try if everyone agrees on package naming and is necessary

Regards,
   Rashad