[GRASS-user] v.lidar.edgedetection, v.surf.bspline and visualization issues

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Aug 27 12:24:02 PDT 2013

Unfortunately the full set of LAS tools only works in Windows.

FWIW, I've built them into my Mac GRASS binaries (i.e., the ones that are open source) so that you can use both.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www:  http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton

On Aug 27, 2013, at 12:00 PM, <grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org>>