[GRASS-user] Null values from i.atcorr with Landsat 8 image

Charlotte Whitham charlotte.whitham at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 01:30:16 PST 2013

Hi markus,

Thank you very much for your reply (here and on stackexchange!).

I've taken a look at the links you provided but unfortunately don't think I'm the woman for the job as I don't really understand the instructions for adding a new sensor!

I would be extremely grateful if we do find a volunteer to help us add Landsat8, particularly as the images provided by Landsat7 in my study area are not very good quality and those from L8 are fantastic!

I'll be in touch if I find anyone fit for the job!

Many thanks for your help,

Charlie

Charlotte 夏琳 Whitham
PhD Candidate
Beijing Forestry University

Address: Mailbox no.159, College of Nature Conservation
C/O Dr. SHI Kun, Director of the Wildlife Institute, Beijing Forestry University
35, Tsinghua-East Road,
Beijing 100083
China
Website: http://wi.bjfu.edu.cn/en