[GRASS-user] Count points in a network between two locations

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 07:56:17 PST 2013

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:22 AM, Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
> On 04/02/13 18:54, Moritz Lennert wrote:
>
> in the code of v.distance, there is a TODO at that point related to
> this issue:
>
> "/* TODO: all cats of given field ? */"
>
> So, either we have to enhance v.distance to take into account all cat values
> in a given layer, or for this particular issue, the old version of
> v.net.allpairs is actually easier to use. Maybe a flag to v.net.allpairs
> could allow to not remove duplicates ?

In the current version, v.net.allpairs does not remove duplicates, it
avoids duplicates. The current output is more in accordance with the
GRASS vector model, but if this output is more (or too) difficult to
post-process, it can be reverted to the old behaviour. I would suggest
to wait for some more feedback.

Markus M