[GRASS-user] Creating PCA Plot

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Feb 6 10:48:12 PST 2013

After creating PCA images, you can do a bivariate plot of 2 of them in the scatterplot tool in GRASS 7.

You can do multiple bivariate scatter plots (i.e., bi-plots of each pair of component images) in a single graph.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)