[GRASS-user] Map display does not open at start

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 08:09:20 PST 2013

Martin,

You are right. Map display starts but it does not show up anywhere. I can
see it's running on the taskbar and the task manager (attached screenshot
mapdisplay1.png)

Then, when I go to the taskbar and ask for the MapDisplay to be maximized,
the mapdisplay shows up and I can now resize it to whatever size I want.