[GRASS-user] getting from DBF to SQLite

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Feb 14 14:02:23 PST 2013

How can you change the default by changing the db.connect string? I'd like to do it.

I don't think it is all that difficult connecting tables across different vector objects, but agree (and said at the time) that it is probably a pretty rare occurrence in reality.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton