[GRASS-user] grass prompt default working directory

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Wed Feb 27 02:36:08 PST 2013

Vaclav Petras wrote:
..
> [...]

Nikos A:

Vaclav Petras wrote:

> Yes, even if this "bi-directional behaviour" sounds strange our wiki
> needs some more (inter-)links. From my POV, there can be "See also"
> and "What links here" sections. (I would ignore the possible
> duplication of links if it is caused by a system. Writing something
> twice would be bad, this not.)

I agree with your Skepsis. It charges me -- once a bit relaxed after this and
the next week, I'll try to more time on this -- at least, to search and demo
the options.

> (Speaking about wiki, exploring and criticizing of the proposed CSS is
> is still on my todo list.)

This is something that I would like at least to have it discussed -- sooner or
later, it doesn't matter.  It's worth the effort to "assess" it before it gets
"forgotten".  I think we only need to find some "free-time" :D

Thank you for sharing your invaluable view on this.
Best, N