[GRASS-user] display problem on Mac OS ML

Shaun Langley shaunlangley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:10:25 PST 2013

Calling d.mon x0 starts a window that automatically maximizes to the current display.  I can resize the window manually, but redrawing it *often (but not always) causes it to maximize.  I've tried utilizing d.resize with no effect.  Even passing a width,height of 10,10 results in it maximizing to the current display. I'm assuming this is a problem with X11 on the mac, but I have no idea how to fix it.  Can anyone assist?

Thanks,
Shaun