[GRASS-user] Single grass window as attached display

SWAPAN GHOSH swap.ghsh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 02:53:59 PST 2013

*Dear Vaclav,*

Thank you very much for your good advice. I am trying to make it as single
window.

I have already see the link you send and found it suitable.
Actually, I am not Python developer. I am basically c\c++ developer for
console application. Here GUI is built by wxPython. So I have to learn the
wxPython.

Once, the problem is solved surely I share it with you and the grass-user
list.

*Thanks & Regards*
*
*