[GRASS-user] Single grass window as attached display

SWAPAN GHOSH swap.ghsh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 11:08:29 PST 2013

I am trying to change the grass wxgui. I got this error by interupting the
grass run as when I press the start grass button it automatically quit.

I would not like to create new extend gui as this is time consuming.

Alternatively I have to do that as you told by swithing from init.bat to my
new gui.

Thnks & Rgd
Swapan