[GRASS-user] Raster DEM generation

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 00:40:26 PST 2013

Hello,
there are two options:
1st - join both datasets into single one (GRASS vectors can contain
different geometries in single vector dataset) and use v.surf.rst (it
will use both line and point data)
2nd - convert lines to points with v.to.points and then join into
single point dataset. Interpolate with any tool.

Good luck,
Maris.