[GRASS-user] GRASS mirrors

Rainer M Krug r.m.krug at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 06:23:37 PST 2013

Just a quick question: I was looking for a list of existing mirrors, but I couldn't find any on
the new site - only on the old one (e.g. http://ludique.u-bourgogne.fr/grass/intro/general.php) ?
Is the mirror selection done automatically when downloading?

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug, PhD (Conservation Ecology, SUN), MSc (Conservation Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys.
(Germany)

Stellenbosch University
South Africa

Tel :       +33 - (0)9 53 10 27 44