[GRASS-user] Problem with interpolation of 3D points in GRASS

Behnam Atazadeh b.atazadeh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 19:06:28 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

I have a sample of 3D points (x,y,z) with tepmerature attribute. I can
import my data as a 3D vector map. I want to create a volume of voxels by
using v.vol.rst module. When I use this module, this warnning happens WARNING:
strip exists with insufficient data Processing all selected output files
will require 0 bytes of disk space for temp files

can somebody help me how to solve this problem? what is the required steps
for interpolating 3D vector points to create a 3D voxel model in GRASS GIS?

Many Thanks,

Behnam