[GRASS-user] unexpected i.pansharpen results

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Sat Jul 27 22:39:23 PDT 2013

On Saturday 27 of July 2013 20:16:32 Eric Goddard wrote:
> I gave up on that pansharpening attempt. I can test some of my imagery
> tomorrow and let you know if I still have issues with it.

[rest deleted]

I can't get any decent looking colors, with any of the methods.  I wonder if
my images are not properly "aligned" or the like. PCA seems to approach it
right -- the value ranges seem to fit the reflectance scheme (below 1.0) but
the colors are so fancy... ?

Will work on it later in the evening.