[GRASS-user] r.surf.nnbathy with GRASS 7?

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 14:51:52 PDT 2013

Adam wrote:

> Is r.surf.nnbathy compatible with GRASS 7.0?  It doesn't seem to
> be listed on the GRASS7 Raster AddOns page.  And, the install
> instructions that I have found all refer to GRASS 6.
>
> I have the nnbathy binary from 6 working fine.  Can I just copy over
> the script and binary?  Is there a new version?

I don't think there is a newer version, but there's
a good chance that the GRASS 6 one still works. Give
it a try and let us know!

In general cloned code is to be avoided, and svn
supports symlinking, so a possible solution for
known working addons (scripts) is to symlink in
the parent directory. Hopefully the build system
is not too grumpy about mixed python and shell
scripts. If it is we should come up with a solution
to fix that.

regards,
Hamish