[GRASS-user] [LAStools] Visualising data such as scan angle, gps time, etc

Martin Isenburg martin.isenburg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 02:22:16 PDT 2013

Hello Adam,

the tools for gridding parameters other than the elevation are las2dem/blast2dem for intensity, slope, and RGB and lasgrid for scan_angle, classification, intensity, return counts, etc ... the GUI shows you the possible options in the selection box. You can then create a BIL or ASC raster and visualize this with your favorite raster software or with lasview ...

lasgrid -i lidar.laz ^
           -lowest -abs_scan_angle ^
           -step 1 ^
           -o minscanangles.asc