[GRASS-user] [LAStools] Lasclip on many files - can you skip creation of useless tiles with no overlap?

Martin Isenburg martin.isenburg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 02:10:58 PDT 2013

Hello Adam,

currently lasclip seems to generate "empty" LAS/LAZ files when there is no overlap. It would be an easy feature to add a "remove file" operation once it becomes apparent the the produced file was empty. Can anyone think of a reason why we should keep the zero point files? Otherwise i will make what Adam suggests the default behaviour of lasclip in some future version ...

Cheers,

Martin @rapidlasso