[GRASS-user] Analyse water of a river using GRASS...

Andranik Hayrapetyan andranik.h89 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 23:08:50 PDT 2013

Good day,

My question can sound a bit not concrete, it is a some generic question,
because I don't know yet what exactly I will need...

I need to do some analysis on waters of a river, and want to know what kind
of analysis can be done using GRASS and satellite images? What kind of
problems is possible to solve  in this aspect using GRASS and satellite
images? Can someone point me to some documentation about this?
I just need a point where I can start from.

Many thanks in advance!!