[GRASS-user] Analyse water of a river using GRASS...

José Miguel Barrios jmbarriosg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 00:17:09 PDT 2013

Dear Andranik,
I don't think it is a good approach to define the contents of your work on
the basis of what a certain software tool can offer. In my opinion, it
should be the other way around.  If you could define more precisely the
overall objectives of your work, I am certain you could find many useful
tools in Grass.  However, you may be interested in taking a look at this
(although I don't know if this is in the direction of your work):
ftp://ftp.uni-hannover.de/pub/mirror/grass/gdp/html_grass64/r.topmodel.html

Success!

Miguel