[GRASS-user] Help with installing GRASS 7 on linux mint 14

Eric Goddard egoddard1010 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 10:26:54 PDT 2013

Adding the repository for testing just provides the package manager
with the locations of the packages--you still have to install grass.
After you add the repository, from the terminal run:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install grass70

The first command refreshes the repositories, and the second one will
download grass7 and its dependencies. To run grass7, enter grass7 into
the terminal.

Eric