[GRASS-user] older grass 7 release

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Mar 26 11:41:01 PDT 2013

FWIW, I haven't been able to get g.extension to work on recent releases for Mac. Haven't tried in a couple of weeks, but haven't seen anything come across the list to indicate that this is fixed.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www:  http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton

On Mar 26, 2013, at 11:30 AM, <grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org>>