[GRASS-user] RE : GRASS 6.4 Windows - How to change current directory

BLANDENIER Lucien lucien.blandenier at unine.ch
Wed Mar 27 09:20:03 PDT 2013

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your suggestion but it neither works.

Others idea?

________________________________
De : Daniel Victoria [daniel.victoria at gmail.com]
Date d'envoi : mercredi 27 mars 2013 16:54
À : BLANDENIER Lucien
Cc: grass
Objet : Re: [GRASS-user] GRASS 6.4 Windows - How to change current directory

Are you putting a : between the cd and the path (d:\dir)?
If yes,  remove that :

Daniel

On Mar 27, 2013 11:04 AM, "BLANDENIER Lucien" <lucien.blandenier at unine.ch<mailto:lucien.blandenier at unine.ch>> wrote:
Hi all,

I have some problem to change the current directory on the windows terminal. I used cd : d:\directory but I stay in the same directory...

Do someone knows how to do that on windows?

Thanks for your help.

Lucien