[GRASS-user] Help with installing GRASS 7 on linux mint 14

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 28 03:39:56 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 9:58 AM, דור פרידמן <dof1985 at gmail.com> wrote:
(btw: no need to post all this message stuff, please reduce to the
needed minimum)

> dof1985 at dof1985-K53E ~ $ sudo apt-get install build-essential
>
> Reading package lists... Done
> Setting up libalgorithm-merge-perl (0.08-2) ...
>
> dof1985 at dof1985-K53E ~ $ make flex bison gcc libgcc1 g++ cmake ccache python

Not "make" but "apt-get install ..."

Ok, I realise that the syntax highlighting was unfortunate, I have tried to
slightly improve it and added a comment to copy-paste the entire installation
command:

http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Compile_and_Install_Ubuntu#Current_stable_Ubuntu_version

Hope it is clear now,
Markus