[GRASS-user] Help with installing GRASS 7 on linux mint 14

דור פרידמן dof1985 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 05:36:38 PDT 2013

Thanks Markus,

It took me some time to follow the instruction properly, but in the end it
worked and I'm running grass 7 now. Furthermore, v.net.distance is running
perfectly fine and I am very excited about it. Mainly since I was working
on this for more than 2 months now.

Thanks again for all the helpers, mainly Markus and Erik.

Best,

Dor