[GRASS-user] Help with installing GRASS 7 on linux mint 14

Eric Goddard egoddard1010 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 05:47:28 PDT 2013

I apologize for the horrible formatting--I didn't think gmail would
insert line breaks if in plain text mode. sorry about that!

I also gave you the incorrect syntax for using ppa-purge to remove the
broken links to ubuntugis-testing. Try this:
sudo ppa-purge ppa:ubuntugis/ubuntugis-testing

I also don't see the ubuntugis-unstable repository in your sources
list. Did you run
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntugis/ubuntugis-unstable

sudo apt-get update

?

Eric