[GRASS-user] gis.m no

Robert Andrew Brown brown782 at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 28 10:44:21 PDT 2013

Hello fellow grass users!

I have been trying to run gis.m in the grass 7.0 svn layer manager on both my Mac (Lion) and a Windows7 operating system. I am getting the following error in my Mac…

#################

(Thu Mar 28 13:30:07 2013)
gis.m
[Errno 2] No such file or directory
(Thu Mar 28 13:30:07 2013) Command finished (0 sec)
Unable to fetch interface description for command 'gis.m'.
Details: (2, 'No such file or directory')

##################

In windows I get an error as follows...

#################

(Thu Mar 28 13:36:38  2013)
gis.m
'gis.m' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
(Thu Mar 28 13:36:39 2013) Command finished (0 sec)

So I decided to install Grass 6.4 on both operating systems and the gis.m command works fine.

Does Grass70 no longer support the gis.m functionality?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Sincerely,

Robert Brown
PhD Student