[GRASS-user] how to overcome gaps in the roads network

דור פרידמן dof1985 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 12:42:39 PDT 2013

Thanks Micha.

I've tried it in the past, but it messed up the network. I believe that the
gaps are too big (at least some of them), and I kind of hoped for a
miracle. Anyway, I started again with OSM data, which I believe is better
than what I have, though it need some processing.

Thanks again. If someone however have any idea of how to perform the
miracle I was referring to (see my question above),feel free to write back

Best,

Dor