[GRASS-user] Horizon based voxel interpolation for GRASS

Tim Bailey timibly at gmail.com
Wed May 8 09:48:45 PDT 2013

Hello fellow GRASS users.  My name is Tim Bailey.  I am an environmental
systems graduate student at Humboldt State University in California.  I
submitted a proposal to write a grass module that would do voxel
interpolation on horizon based datasets for the Google Summer of Code.
 This project was an open ticket on the OSGeo GSOC proposal site. I would
love to hear from anyone that has ideas about the data structure for this
project.

Tim Bailey
timibly at gmail.com